cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

DLP Protection Rules 9.3 - DVD/CD - Monitor file names burned

This is a carry over conversation from the below post. All I want to be able to do is monitor all file names that are being burned to DVD/CD

and link to instructions of how to set up the rule to monitoring file names with in DVD/CD

https://kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=KB81602

I am trying to set up this rule, but the problem is I don't have any content tags or content categories as mentioned in step 2 of the above post.

Do I need to set up a rule that tags all files going onto DVD/CD before I can monitor all the file names being burned off the network ?

I can easily do this with USB devices, I am not sure why this process is a lot different for DVD/CDs

1 Reply

Re: DLP Protection Rules 9.3 - DVD/CD - Monitor file names burned

Am i right in assuming that I have to create tags for all the different extensions, EXE, XML, DOC, etc.. have the tags applied to them then I can monitoring what is tagged going to DVD/CD ?

McAfee ePO Support Center Plug-in
Check out the new McAfee ePO Support Center. Simply access the ePO Software Manager and follow the instructions in the Product Guide for the most commonly used utilities, top known issues announcements, search the knowledgebase for product documentation, and server status and statistics – all from within ePO.