Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 3

DLP Print protection Rule

Dear all, I installed DLP v 3.0 with epo 4.5 and I deploy the DLP agent for a PC, all the Protection rule Work fine only the Print Protection Rule did not work, Help Me PLz
2 Replies
Highlighted

Re: DLP Print protection Rule

Did you enable the print handler in agent configuraiton? Also you have to add printer into managed category prior to enabling the rule.

- AB

Re: DLP Print protection Rule

Unfortunately, not all printer drivers are compatible with HDLP. From ePO, you can run a query called "Unsupported printers". If your printer shows up in the resulting report, then its driver is not compatible. As I recall, a driver needs to be able to accept the "RAW" format from HDLP in order for it to be compatible.

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community