cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

DLP Monitor 11.0.0\Apply Network Communication Rule to policy failed.

Jump to solution

Hi Guys

Version:

extension

Data Loss Prevention 11.0.0

DLP Appliance Management 11.0.0.135

DLP Monitor VM 11.0.0

Problem description:

When I create a Network Communication Rule and try to apply to policy, encountered an error like below

auditlog.png

Rule settings:

rulesettings.png

rulesettings1.png

What I tried:

1, Applied other rules are good like Web Protection and Email Protection rule, they are good;

2, Tuning the Backward Compatibility to version 11 and later;

3, Audit log error:

4, Found below error in orion.log

2017-07-25 11:16:39,259 ERROR [http-nio-8443-exec-135] action.PolicyAssignmentActions  - Failed to assign policy:My Default DLP Policy with ID:0c70349e-d4c6-4d1f-b5dc-c63a2039ae5a. Error:Failed to Apply policy:My Default DLP Policy with ID:0c70349e-d4c6-4d1f-b5dc-c63a2039ae5a. error: No enum constant com.mcafee.dlp.protocol.LogicalOperator.FROM.NETWORK.OR

java.lang.Exception: Failed to Apply policy:My Default DLP Policy with ID:0c70349e-d4c6-4d1f-b5dc-c63a2039ae5a. error: No enum constant com.mcafee.dlp.protocol.LogicalOperator.FROM.NETWORK.OR

Assuming the issue was cause by below selected condition, have tried other conditions but failed as well.

Attached complete orion log

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 4

Re: DLP Monitor 11.0.0\Apply Network Communication Rule to policy failed.

Jump to solution

You did not list your full extension version but I believe this was an issue with an earlier extension build and should be fixed in the currently posted extension version 11.0.0.24.

3 Replies
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 4

Jump to solution

You did not list your full extension version but I believe this was an issue with an earlier extension build and should be fixed in the currently posted extension version 11.0.0.24.

Jump to solution

Hello,

Thank you for your reply, yes I did not update to the latest extension yet, will try then.

Best Regards.

Jump to solution

Hello,

update the DLP extension to 11.0.2.1,current latest 11 patch 2, fixed the issue.