cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DLP Endpoint Console Does not show on Client

Jump to solution
I have been working on this for 2 days now. Looking at all kinds of posts and videos and removing and re-installing. No matter what I do, I cannot get the DLP Endpoint Console to show up on the client. I am using EPO version 5.10 and McAfee agent 5.6.1 I have downloaded the latest packages from the McAfee website and tried to follow several different learning tools, either thru youtube, or documents on line. This is fairly new to me. I have used EPO for years, but mostly just to manage the Virus Scan software. I am trying to deploy the DLP Device Control to the machines. The client says it has the McAfee DLP Endpoint installed. It shows on the client. The folders are there. The Programs and Features show it there. The services show it there. But when you right click on the McAfee symbol in the lower right corner and get the popup, the DLP Endpoint Console will not show up.
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
McAfee Employee DLP_RV
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 4

Re: DLP Endpoint Console Does not show on Client

Jump to solution

Check KB91655

3 Replies
McAfee Employee DLP_RV
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 4

Jump to solution

Check KB91655

Jump to solution

Hi,

What version of DLP client installed and version of extension checked-in on ePO, Also do you have McAfee Agent 5.6.1 Hotfix 2 installed?

Also as long as this option is enabled, and client rebooted after first install, it should be ok

Highlighted

Jump to solution

DLP_RV pointed me to the HotFix 3 topic.  I added this to the system and redeployed the DLP setup and everything come back to life..  I am good now.

More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator
  • Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
    • Learn How to Earn Badges
    • Ask for Help
    Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
    • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
    • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
    Join the Community
    Join the Community