I am facing weird problem in DLP Device Control and can't identify reason.
I have install DLP in my environment and setup device control policy to block all USB and allow specific usb internet Dongle. It is working fine but randomly In coulple of machines it is suddenly stop working ( it will not detect allowed dongle). when i remove DLP agent and reinstall it again it is working fine. I am facing this issue every day in random machines.
We are having large number of machines where DLP installed and it is not possible to remove and reinstall DLP agent from machiens everyday. Any one have idea why it happen and what is the solution.