DLP Client is preventing users from saving the data to a file from Shared folder the network..
A - Users access the files from a mapped drive. They can open it and edit it just fine, then users save the files.
R - When users save the changes to the file, an error is displayed:
"The file 'INFOSEC_____.xlsx' has been modified by another user since the last time it was saved. What do you wish to do?"
* Salve a copy ---> it will allow to save a copy to local hard drive.
* Substitute the modifications ---> the same error message pops up again.
DLP Client (Agent) is preventing users from saving the data to a file from Mapped folder.
T - By uninstalling the DLPe Agent from the client machine, this issue does not occur.
--Customer was asked to perform the following tests:
1) Disable each rule in the HDLP one a the time and see if such error still persist.
2) Disable "McAfee DLPe" services one a the time locally (client machine) and see if such error still persist.
- customer disabled all rules but issue still persists
- cusotmer is able to save files but still got error messages
Vesion de ePO 5.3.1