cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DLP Client WITHOUT Block Phones

Hi support I want allow certain users in my org to allow transfer files from their cell phone. But in DLP Windows Settings > Device Control, I have only 2 options: Block and do not allow to charge Block but allow charge Those settings good for other users but I want to be able to allow few users all from the phone but still using other features of DLP (like wireless block and etc.)
1 Reply
JaganA
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 2

Re: DLP Client WITHOUT Block Phones

@User36801403 Thanks for posting here.

In the Rule select only those users(user group) you want to deny access. Rest all will be allowed to access the phone. Refer to attached screen capture.

OR

In Condition select ALL users.

Click Exception tab and enable Excluded users then add the user(s).

With this rule configuration, you are blocking phone access to all users then excluding (allowing) only set of users by adding in excluded users list.

JaganA
McAfee Employee

Was my reply helpful?
If yes, click "Accept as Solution" in my reply and together we can help other members?
You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community