IS there a MINUS , DELETE Button we are missing to remove ONE of the Rules below in DLP 9.4 P2???
Well we kind of wanted to migrated from DLP 9.3 to 9.3 but i don't like it. The integration of the third party product kind of failed (Just a personal view...). I know you had to intergated crossbrowser from a runtime but still it's possible better.
Sometimes with DLP 9.3.X the Groups for Exlusion came with Devices. > We had to re-arange all exlusion devices
With the DLP 9.3 > 9.4 migration this was suddenly missing. With DLP 9.4 Patch 2 it came back.
* I found no special instrcution IF we have to convert DLP 9.4 P1 to P2 Policies like there was with 9.3 > 9.4
* We jumped back to 9.4 after we did see that P2 meesed up all our exceptions in Device Controll
Status: EPO5.3.1, IE11, DLP 9.4 P2 (220.127.116.11)
> After Migration from DLP 9.4P1 to P2
* When we OPEN a device Rule set in IE sometimes all entrys come sometimes a few are missing thats a clear bug
* We switched in Server SETTINGS on/OFF to Strict Device etc.
* Backward is set to 9.4
* The AND/OR are there like 8-9 pcs BUT i can't delete any > There is NO I (MINUS) or delete button (Under Devices or Exceptions etc.)
I did the Migration today again from a Snapshot we made.
Any help welcome ;-)
Greeting from Switzerland
I knew that the 9.4 INTEGRATION was a complete mess. We had a case hwere Buttons did not work AND/OR did not work.
With the 9.3 to 9.4 the Product was reduced to 75% it had before with an asbolute catastrophic GUI in EPO integration.
But no word from support that they are on it's way to Release V10.0.0.9 which came out today.....
There is still the rumor around that Intel wants to sell the security device to someones else back.
Well lets see if the 10 works. I was absolute 100% sure they had to do something whenthe first larger customer migrated to V9.4 i am sure they already lost customer with that version.