* DLP 9.3 PATCH 6, Windows 7 64BIT clients
* We know how to Exclude or white List different accounts or Groups
* We know how to NOT install the DLP client to certain clients by Client Task
Is there a way to EXCLUDE Certain Client/Computers fully from DLP which have the AGENT installed?
NOT per user account > Complete client/machine?
Any idea or direction welcome...
Greeting from Switzerland
You shuld go to MENU -> Click in Policy Catalog, Select the Product Data Loss Prevention 9.3 and category Computers Assignment Goup. After click in McAfee Default Computers Assignment Group
Remembering that you need to have a rule in their DLP Policy Allowing the USB
Thank you for pointing me in that direction:
Computer assignment groups
Computer assignment groups specify which computers are assigned which policies. You can use this
feature to apply different policies to groups of computers in your network. When a computer group is
assigned specific policies, those policies are enforced on the named computers, and user assignment
groups in McAfee DLP Endpoint rules are lost.
If you do not want to apply only to a machine, but for machine group.
You do the same Step 3, however pointing to the group assigned Policy.
* If NOTHING is marked UNDER the DEFAULT Policy group NOTHING will happen > Is that correct?
* With the DUPLICATED only "Something" will happen as soon as a check box is marked PLUS the POlicy Assigned to a group?