cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

DLP ,9.3.5 export policies to use DLP 9.4.x

Hi,

My client has an epo 5.1.1 with a DLP 9.3.5 installed and deployed for specific used.

I have for mission do upgrade the solution to DLP 9.4 but i have seens that importing the policies will failed in 9.4, is there a tool for export DLP 9.3.5 policies and which could be the steps to migrate the policies, incidents and all events before installing the 9.4 version ?

Thanks

3 Replies
Highlighted

Re: DLP ,9.3.5 export policies to use DLP 9.4.x

There is a "server task" named "DLP Policy Conversion".  This is supposed to convert your 9.3 policy to 9.4 since the format has changed.

Highlighted

Thanks for your answer,

Did you already test this because the client environment is a production environment so we can't do test easily.

I will check in the console to verify,

Thanks

Highlighted

Running the conversion task doesn't have any affect on existing 9.3 configuration/policy. It will simply convert existing 9.3 policy into 9.4. 9.3 & 9.4 are completely separate, what you do in 9.4 doesn't affect 9.3 and the reverse is also true.

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community