cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DLP 10 email protection

Jump to solution

Hii all.

I create several protection rules. Web protection, clipboard, cloud protection, email protection. All protection exclude email protection works. Email protection on outlook 2010 works, but on outlook 2007 show icon please wait while mcafee dlp analyzes your email and after 2-5 secont outlook stopping work. Please help me. This part of security very important for our enterprise network

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
McAfee Employee hhoang
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 3

Re: DLP 10 email protection

Jump to solution

The DLPe 10 release notes do not include support for Office 2007, Office 2010 and later are supported:

McAfee Corporate KB - Data Loss Prevention 10.0.100 Release Notes PD26685

If you install DLPe 9.4.230 on one of those affected systems do you have the same problem?  (9.4 included support for Office 2007)

If downgrading is not an option you may want to open a case with support to investigate.

2 Replies
Highlighted
McAfee Employee hhoang
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 3

Jump to solution

The DLPe 10 release notes do not include support for Office 2007, Office 2010 and later are supported:

McAfee Corporate KB - Data Loss Prevention 10.0.100 Release Notes PD26685

If you install DLPe 9.4.230 on one of those affected systems do you have the same problem?  (9.4 included support for Office 2007)

If downgrading is not an option you may want to open a case with support to investigate.

Jump to solution

Thanks, I understood you 

More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator