cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CMA Properties Reporting - DLP

Jump to solution

Am very new to DLP.

I have DLP in some machines in my environment. Recently I came across an Audit log describing as below screenshot. The detail " Deleted 3 old computer" - does this mean it is deleting the computer from ePO. ? if so on what basis it is deleting and segregating the machines to be old computers.

CMA properties reporting task : it is the server task in which default action " DLP MA properties reporter" is used.

DLP MA properties reporter is the task which copies MA properties from ePO tale to DLP table. it is scheduled to run once daily.

is the DLP MA properties reporter default task which is automatically enabled ?

Can some one help me in complete detail on this DLP and MA properties reporter( CMAproperties reporting).

Regards,

Haran Kumar M

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
McAfee Employee hhoang
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 3

Re: CMA Properties Reporting - DLP

Jump to solution

No, that task is not deleting systems.  It is removing entries for systems that have already been deleted from the system tree via some other means.  The DLP MA properties task is, like you said, just converting entries from one table to another for reporting purposes.

2 Replies
Highlighted
McAfee Employee hhoang
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 3

Jump to solution

No, that task is not deleting systems.  It is removing entries for systems that have already been deleted from the system tree via some other means.  The DLP MA properties task is, like you said, just converting entries from one table to another for reporting purposes.

Jump to solution

Thanks much

More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator