I think, you have opened the case with support and I am in the process on answering it.
Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?
All these configurations will be set on the client machines.
1. Maximum email recipients to report: DLP will check, how many email recipients are you using in the DLP rules and will take action accordingly. If the number of users exceeds then DLP policy will not work.
2. Relaxed login interval: When you boot the machine, for the specified interval of time agent starts running after user login.
3. DLP Access protection: This will not allow you to modify the DLP process (like you can't stop DLP services from services windows, can't kill DLP processes etc).
4.Removable storage protection: If this is disabled, removable storage rule will not work.
5. Activate agent self protection in safe mode: If this is enabled then it will not even let to modify the DLP stuffs (like you can't stop DLP services from services windows, can't kill DLP processes etc) in safe mode.
6. Agent watch dog and Agent service watch dog.
To maintain normal operation of the Host DLP Agent, even in the event of malicious interference, McAfee Host Data Loss Prevention runs a protective service called the Agent Service WatchDog (ASWD). This service monitors the Host DLP Agent, and restarts it if it stops running for any reason. ASWD is enabled by default. If you want to verify that ASWD is running.
7. Tuning tool. Will be used if you are using Tuning tool. By default, this will be disabled.
8. Ignore unknown process: if this is enabled. It will not scan any unknown files apart from Enterprise application defintion in DLP.
9.Maximum agent memory ued: This will restrict the memory usaged by DLP processes on the client machine.
10. Show challenge-response on upgrade and show challenge-response on uninstall.