cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kkndyi
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 4

your anti-virus scan block my game plug-in,the players couldn't play Original Blood.

Original Blood is a 3D browser game.if the players want to play our game,he should downlaod and install the 3D game plug-in.but some of our game players who already install your software,the anti-virus software block the player installing my game plug-in.so would you add our game plug-in to your trusting zone.

our gamge website is www.jouhubs.com. the 3D game plug-in is as attachment. the name is C2ray._1.7.2_32bit.exe and C2ray_1.7.3_32bit.exe

3 Replies
Reliable Contributor exbrit
Reliable Contributor
Message 2 of 4

Re: your anti-virus scan block my game plug-in,the players couldn't play Original Blood.

There's nothing we can do here in these forums.

See this article on submitting software for clearance:  KB66642

Reliable Contributor exbrit
Reliable Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Re: your anti-virus scan block my game plug-in,the players couldn't play Original Blood.

Or here is you simply need a way of submitting it to the labs:  https://community.mcafee.com/thread/2016

Reliable Contributor SafeBoot
Reliable Contributor
Message 4 of 4

are you SURE your web site is

www.jouhubs.com 

?

We need a lot more details as to what the exact message was - You can appreciate we're not going to whitelist files "just because". You either need to submit the offending file as above, or tell us exactly what is getting blocked.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community