cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ttsuch
Level 7

transferring license to another PC

Jump to solution

I have a 3 site license and want to transfer the license on one laptop to a new laptop (I'm not using the other one anymore).  I tried to follow document TS100996 but for step 7 the subscription link does not appear in my account.  Pictures below (TS100996, my account),

TS100996_step7-8.jpg

McAfee_profile_page.jpg

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
exbrit
Level 21

Re: transferring license to another PC

Jump to solution

The quickest way would be to uninstall the software from the old laptop whilst connected to the internet, that way the subscription would be removed automatically.  If not possible and you can't access the subscription as you've describe then simply phone Customer Service.  It's toll-free and available 6am - 6pm Pacific time.

Telephone Customer Service

To speak with a Customer Service representative, call 866-622-3911. You may be asked for your registered email address and order number. Telephone charges may apply.
Average contact length: 10  minutes
Estimated wait time: 5-10 minutes
Hours of Operation: Available daily, 6am-6pm Pacific

0 Kudos
3 Replies
exbrit
Level 21

Jump to solution

The quickest way would be to uninstall the software from the old laptop whilst connected to the internet, that way the subscription would be removed automatically.  If not possible and you can't access the subscription as you've describe then simply phone Customer Service.  It's toll-free and available 6am - 6pm Pacific time.

Telephone Customer Service

To speak with a Customer Service representative, call 866-622-3911. You may be asked for your registered email address and order number. Telephone charges may apply.
Average contact length: 10  minutes
Estimated wait time: 5-10 minutes
Hours of Operation: Available daily, 6am-6pm Pacific

0 Kudos
ttsuch
Level 7

Jump to solution

Thanks, got it done with your help.

0 Kudos
exbrit
Level 21