Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Madhan
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 11 of 15

Re: refund Linton_1

Jump to solution

Hello @Linton_1 

I received your message and responded back.

Regards,
Madhan M

Linton_1
Level 7
Message 12 of 15

Jump to solution

Good Day Mr Madhan.

Just letting you that no one called me today.

Kind Regards
LA

Madhan
Message 13 of 15

Jump to solution

Hello @Linton_1 

Please check the private message that I've sent you.

Regards,
Madhan M

Linton_1
Level 7
Message 14 of 15

Jump to solution

Mr Madhan,

With all due respect, I think this refund process is ridiculous. (I have not yet spoken to anyone or received an email from anyone other than you).

Now, that link that you send to me stipulates that in order to get my refund, I have to submit my Bank Transfer Information (SWIFT/BIC*, IBAM and other credentials). I made a credit card purchase, can something tell me why they just can't refund the $ to my credit card. Besides, I do not know these numbers off-hand.

I have wasted two weeks of my time and energies trying to follow up with the correct refund procedure and I am persuaded that it was meant to be very frustrated forcing persons to eventually quit.

I will no longer be following up with the refund. However, I want everyone to be aware of the McAfee refund policy.

I really tried to see the positive in the system, but sadly, I can't. Would you agree?

Regards

LA

Madhan
Message 15 of 15

Jump to solution

Hello @Linton_1 

Please accept our sincere apologies. Since the purchase was made through a retailer online, the information should be uploaded by accessing the links that I've provided you. Our backend team will take at least 3 weeks to work on that and update you. Even if you reach our Support, the process would be the same.

So, please access those two links that I've provided in the private message and upload all the information and the refund will be processed.

Regards,
Madhan M 

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community