cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Dear Sir,
here with I would like to ask you for send me back the money that you have withdrawn for automatic subscription.

I am sorry, but I completely forgot that I have this subscription, let alone that this subscription is renewed automatically.

I tried to solve the refund problem by going to customer service  and i selected the topic with request and refund then I selected unexpected renewal. After that I wrote the form (or something like that) and they send me an conformation email with a phone number. I couldn't call to that number because it was incorrect or doesn't exist or maybe because it's the US number and I was living in India . So I'm asking you for help to get a refund. I can't call to your contact numbers and there is no option to write an email.

Your Cancelation & Refund Policy states that "If you purchased a subscription of one year or longer and you are not satisfied with your McAfee software, you can request a full refund within 60 days of this renewal notice".

here the details

Name: Hewlett Packard Consumer 30 day
Receipt date: Sunday, September 20, 2020

McAfee® Total Protection - 1 Device $79.99 for 1 YEAR
Subtotal before VAT/tax: $79.99

McAfee® Total Protection - 1 Device ( 1-year subscription ) $79.99
VAT / TAX $14.40

Total $94.39

PAYMENT DETAILS We received your payment Your VISA has been charged :****-****-****-8350

SUBSCRIPTION INFO McAfee® Total Protection - 1 Device Starts: Tuesday, October 20, 2020 Expires : Wednesday, October 20, 2021
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 4 of 4

Re: refund

Jump to solution

Hello @hariramakula 

We found that you have contacted our Support and you have been helped with a refund.

If you are willing to purchase McAfee and use our Products, please feel free to visit our McAfee Website or you can also contact our Support if you would like to get discounts or offers.

You are always welcome to contact us through Community as well

Regards,
Madhan M

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Hello @hariramakula,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

We have sent you Private email for more information, Please reply to that email with requested information to assist you better.

Regards

Srinivasa Ragavan

Highlighted

Jump to solution

Personal Information removed

Highlighted
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 4 of 4

Jump to solution

Hello @hariramakula 

We found that you have contacted our Support and you have been helped with a refund.

If you are willing to purchase McAfee and use our Products, please feel free to visit our McAfee Website or you can also contact our Support if you would like to get discounts or offers.

You are always welcome to contact us through Community as well

Regards,
Madhan M

View solution in original post

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community