Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 3

refund problem

Hello

A while ago our subscription was renewed, a whole month before it was supposed to be over, with no notification and the price was 3 times over the initial one (99 euros). In the e-mail we got it is clearly stated, in greek, that there is a 100% guaranteed refund if requested 60 days after the money withdrawal.  But when trying to contact customer service there is no email or any greek numbers I can call. How is it possible you do not have an email or a chat service for this matter while there are no available numbers for greek customers? I have sent many service number requests and they have all been unanswered. Please contact me.

The invoice number of the purchase: CS2593316609

Thank you in advance! 

Rodoula

2 Replies
Highlighted
Message 2 of 3

Re: refund problem

Hello @Ro 

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Kindly check the below link to contact our Chat support for your refund query. Please ensure to have your order ID or the email address registered with McAfee when you contact our Support

Support 

You can also contact our Phone Support by dialing the below number,

Please let us know if you are able to reach and your query is addressed.

Regards,
Magesh J

Highlighted
Level 7
Message 3 of 3

Re: refund problem

Hello again @Magesh ! I followed your advise, talked to an assisting person and was asked to call a number that would work for me for the support I needed (the phone you mentioned as well). The number of course doesn't work. I have been getting the message that it is incorrect which has been my main issue from the start. The numbers available don't work for greek customers (or at least me?). Do you think I should contact the chat support again? Thank you!^^

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community