cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sam1980
Level 7

need help getting this device is locked on android phone

hi i put a new sim in my sndroid phone now i'm getting this message 'this device is locked please contact +4478233253032 to return the device. press menu to enter your pin and unlock the devise....

when i try entering my phone number to get a new pin, i keep getting 'this number or email is not recognised'

pls can someone help as i now have no phone as mcafee is stopping me accessing it

0 Kudos
2 Replies
exbrit
Level 21

Re: need help getting this device is locked on android phone

Try lopping first 1, then try 2 and then 3 digits off the beginning of the above number as the system is limited to a certain number of digits.  Sorry I can't remember exactly how many.

If that doesn't help contact Technical Support.  It's free and although phone support is only Mon - Fri the Online Chat is available 24/7 - linked under Useful Links at the top of this page.

Message was edited by: Ex_Brit on 28/07/12 9:56:35 EDT AM
0 Kudos
karthiks
Level 12

Re: need help getting this device is locked on android phone

Hi,

I have reported your issue to the Mobile security team and they tried calling you many times but they are unable to reach. I have sent you a private message, we need more details so please reply back so that I will ask the support team to arrange you a call back. Thanks,

0 Kudos