Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reliable Contributor Peacekeeper
Reliable Contributor
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 21 of 22

Re: more questions

Mate Dinz will help you if you are not contacted when agreed PM me and I will chase them up.

newjack
Level 12
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 22 of 22

Re: more questions

Hey Peacekeeper,If you can find whoever it is that helps customers and understands them.That would be great. I have left the information with Tromine.Then i left the information with the phone # provided through an E-mail from Dinz.I am not at all surprised but as usual Mcafee has dropped the ball.I have had these problems for over a month as you can see here when it started 4/21?For a company to take peoples money and make huge mistakes is a problem in it self.But then you don`t have the business sense to even give a crap about the custumers that you have.Just take their money! Who cares we are a big company what`s 1 person going to do.Like the old saying "There`s a sucker born every minute" I guess i`m the sucker.The sucker with the 3 year subsciption to Mcafee.Anyone that is reading this do yourself a favor & never commit yourself to a company (especially when getting a so called deal,for added years) to have their product.I have seen & heard alot of things on Mcafee lately.most of them are not very positive.It`s a shame that i have to go through all this junk to get help for a paid product.My new computer is not running very new any more and i am sure if i ever recieve any help from Mcafee it will be my fault.The saddest part is i won`t even use my computer out of fear that it will be infected.Which i am not sure it already is not.I shut it down every day unless of coarse i am here trying to get help.

http://community.mcafee.com/thread/24141?tstart=0  here is the original post i believe.                                                                              Any help would be great

Thanks Jack

McAfee Support Mobile App Available
With the new McAfee Support Mobile App you’ll be able to update, close, and view service requests on your mobile device. The app will also notify you when one of our technical support engineers update a service request. Download the Android version from Google Play and the iOS version from the Apple App Store today!