Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reliable Contributor Peacekeeper
Reliable Contributor
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 21 of 22

Re: more questions

Mate Dinz will help you if you are not contacted when agreed PM me and I will chase them up.

newjack
Level 12
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 22 of 22

Re: more questions

Hey Peacekeeper,If you can find whoever it is that helps customers and understands them.That would be great. I have left the information with Tromine.Then i left the information with the phone # provided through an E-mail from Dinz.I am not at all surprised but as usual Mcafee has dropped the ball.I have had these problems for over a month as you can see here when it started 4/21?For a company to take peoples money and make huge mistakes is a problem in it self.But then you don`t have the business sense to even give a crap about the custumers that you have.Just take their money! Who cares we are a big company what`s 1 person going to do.Like the old saying "There`s a sucker born every minute" I guess i`m the sucker.The sucker with the 3 year subsciption to Mcafee.Anyone that is reading this do yourself a favor & never commit yourself to a company (especially when getting a so called deal,for added years) to have their product.I have seen & heard alot of things on Mcafee lately.most of them are not very positive.It`s a shame that i have to go through all this junk to get help for a paid product.My new computer is not running very new any more and i am sure if i ever recieve any help from Mcafee it will be my fault.The saddest part is i won`t even use my computer out of fear that it will be infected.Which i am not sure it already is not.I shut it down every day unless of coarse i am here trying to get help.

http://community.mcafee.com/thread/24141?tstart=0  here is the original post i believe.                                                                              Any help would be great

Thanks Jack

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community