cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot activate free 15 month subscription.

Hi i recently bought a Dell inspirion 15R. It comes with a free 15 month mcafee subscription. I registered with mcafee but the only subscription they have registered on my account is a 1 month trial. I have tried reccomendations on other posts, i have uninstalled and then reinstalled. Nothing is working and the dell chat support just sends me round in circles, i dont know what to try next. i only got one CD with my laptop of drivers and i cant find anything on there.

thank in advance of your help.

Connor

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Dinz
Level 16

Re: cannot activate free 15 month subscription.

Hi connurhurford,

If your mcafee products came along with your dell computer , please get in touch with McAfee technical support chat from here with your order number and customer number for your dell computer and our technicians would help you in getting the correct subscriptions updated to your account.

Regards,
Dinesh K
McAfee Online Community Moderator

0 Kudos

I have tried this many times. I put in my name problem etc. then get to a page where it says click start to initiate chat, then a new window opens with the first page that asks if i want technical support, customer support, or virus removal. and it starts from the beginning.

0 Kudos
k3tg
Level 14

You might want to try to contact McAfee Customer service by telephone since this appears to be a subscription related issue. Be sure to have the information available that Dinz suggested you have when you get in contact with them.

0 Kudos