cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vb9723
Level 7

another one with McSvHost.exe problems--McAfee treats us like BP is treating the coast

I saw the header that McAfee is well aware of the error message when you shut down McSvHost.exe--0x6280436a at reference memory 0x07d9885c. But I just want to repeat it. Maybe if enough of us scream loud enough, they'll get their sorry butts in gear and rush a fix. This has been going on for about a week. Based on the other posts, I don't know if I have the patient to chat with tech support and have them tap dance around the problem. Too bad I just bought the 2010 version, since my 2009 will expire in a week. If I had known earlier, I would have dumped McAfee. This type of arrogance is akin to BP. The oil is gushing out--we know we have a problem, but we'll take our own sweet time to plug the oil all the while the beaches are being covered in tar balls.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
newjack
Level 12

Re: another one with McSvHost.exe problems--McAfee treats us like BP is treating the coast

Hey vb9723,I am not sure what your mcafee problems are,but here is an ongoing thread to a similar problem.Your probabley going to have to go to tech support.From what i can see this has been a problem for some people here.

http://community.mcafee.com/thread/21993  If that does`nt work for you.i believe you still have your 30 day money back if you just purchased.I can certainley understand some peoples frustrations, as i have had my share.But i keep having faith that things have to get better.                  good luck

0 Kudos