cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which security software should I use on my new computer?

I currently use Internet Security and have a license for four computers.   Just bought a new computer that came with LiveSafe.  Should I just keep the LiveSafe and replace it when it expires, or should I replace it with Internet Security now?

And if I should do the later,how should I do it,  when I go to register the product will it recognize my other licenses and ask me if I would like to use another product, or do I need to simply unistall the LiveSafe and then go download the Internet Security?

Thanks for the information.

5 Replies
exbrit
Level 21
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 6

Re: Which security software should I use on my new computer?

I moved this to General Discussion as a better spot for it.

It all depends on what coverage and how many devices you want covered.

I would do a comparison and then make up your mind by the time the 4-user subscription is about to run out..  Product Pages

If you decide to switch suites I suggest a complete uninstall, then run the MCPR clean-up tool, reboot and then install the new suite from the online account.

If you feel that your concerns have been addressed, could you kindly apprise us?

Thank you,

CD

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer

Hello.

I would choose All Access Product:

To buy here:

http://www.ebay.de/itm/McAfee-All-Access-2012-Individual-Download-/172016066201?hash=item280cf4de99:...

At the moment the cheapest and best way to enter McAfee-Univers

exbrit
Level 21
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 5 of 6

I would be careful unless you are using German on your PC.  Search eBay for your country and language if you wish to find a bargain, but make sure the seller has a good reputation & use PayPal so refund is guaranteed..

If  I may add, I concur with Colleague (Ex_Brit). I do know that in the United States there is a Promotion in regards to McAfee Total Protection for (29.99) plus Tax...which is Dirt Cheap, if you will. Especially with the Superb Protection/added Features.

Regards,

CD

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer