cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vanhng
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 5

WaveSecure has locked my device, asking for a pin.

Hello, me too I got the same problem ... I changing country right now and I put another sim card inside the phone and since that moment on (about 12 hours) my Xperia mini pro - the McAfee is not giving me access to the phone. I asked for a code, it sent that number to one of my friends but she told me that all she saw was a link which leads to nowhere. Please give me some advices for what to do ... thank you a lot!

Messaggio modificato da vanhng on 25/02/12 1.33.49 CST
4 Replies
exbrit
Level 21
Message 2 of 5

Re: WaveSecure has locked my device, asking for a pin.

As it's the weekend support is a bit thin here in the forums I suggest you use the Support Portal:  http://service.mcafee.com/MobileSupportHome.aspx?lc=1033&sg=MS&pt=1 and start a case there whilst waiting for someone to answer here.

exbrit
Level 21
Message 3 of 5

As you had posted to a closed thread I have given you a new thread.

vanhng
Level 7
Message 4 of 5

Thank you very much for the link, it worked out !!!

Sorry for not have read around carefully.

I did tried this link in two ways, first I put the email address and nothing happened. After that, as my number in the old country is still working, I tried to put the telephone number but clicked the "my phone is blocked", thinking that possibly the system would send the code to my old number, but the system send to my email the link the set up again the PIN number. That's amazing. Thank you a lot!!!!!

exbrit
Level 21
Message 5 of 5

That's good.  Any more issues and you may have noticed that you can also contact support on that page.  

Message was edited by: Ex_Brit on 26/02/12 5:35:32 EST AM