cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tyuiop9
Level 7

Unable to Setup Subscription

Hi i recenty installed mcafee internet security. when i installed it, the main menu has 4 windows and in one of them it says "Your Subsciption". So I click on it, and it takes me to another page where it says i have 15 days left to activate my subsciption. When i click on the "setup" button nothing happens. I have uninstalled and reinstalled mcafee and its the same thing. If someone could please enlighten me on what to do I would really apppreciate it.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
exbrit
Level 21

Re: Unable to Setup Subscription

Give Customer Service a call.  They should be able to sort out the subscription issues and if necessary they can transfer you to Technical Support.

http://service.mcafee.com/CustomerService.aspx?lc=4105&sg=CS&pt=1

0 Kudos

Hi, I have the sam problem on my laptop running Windows 8. First, I tried running the Virtual Technician. It says there a 3 missing files. Tried re-installing, same thing happens.

Then I come to the McAfee website which has IE 10 compatibility issues.

Next I fill up the form to get Tech Support by phone. It keeps saying the form has fields not filled up.

So far, the product and support have been massive disappointments!

By the way, I'm running Total Protection 2013.

Message was edited by: rotterdamvilla on 6/18/13 1:15:28 AM CDT
0 Kudos
exbrit
Level 21

Use IE10 in Compatibility View for all sites, I find that works much better.   Or try another browser.

The phone number entry is the problem I believe, it needs 10 digits I think.

MVT is saying something is missing and is a  known issue, ignore it for now.

Customer Service is as follows try them and if necessary they can connect you with Technical Support.

To speak with a Customer Service representative, call us at 800 852 3591.

Estimated wait time: 5 minutes

Hours of Operation: Available 24x7

0 Kudos

Thanks for the prompt response! btw, is support via email available?

0 Kudos
exbrit
Level 21

Yes the link is on the support page here:  https://service.mcafee.com/UserInfo.aspx?lc=4100&sg=CS&pt=1&st=EMAIL

I don't recommend it though as it is by far the slowest way of getting in touch with support.

0 Kudos

Thanks for the tip.

Anyway, I tried the live chat and I'm happy to report that the problem has been fully resolved!

0 Kudos
advyogesh
Level 7

hi

can you please tell us how your problem been resolved......?

0 Kudos