cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
my4loves3
Level 7

Um have no idea what happened can someone help?

When I go to open Mcafee on my tray it won't open, but if I go to start and go to it that way then it takes to: Open with and then it wants me to choose a program to open with.

It won't let me do anything with it. It just keeps coming back to this.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Dinz
Level 16

Re: Um have no idea what happened can someone help?

Hi,

Could you please let us know whether does this happen only with McAfee security center or any other programs ?
Do you receive any anonymous pop ups in the computer ?
What is the operating system of the computer ?

Regards,
Dinesh K

0 Kudos
my4loves3
Level 7

It is a windows Xp and it happens with just about everything, I can go to start and try to get on anything and it comes up with the what do you want to open with thing. I've not seen no anonymous popups, but my daughter said something about Mcafee blocking  something that said fake (sorry I can't explain any better, she wasn't sure what it was), then after that alot of things won't open up without coming to the page Choos the program you want to open with.

0 Kudos
my4loves3
Level 7

I have more info. I had just went to add/remove to see if maybe I could remove it and put it back on, it won't let me this is what comes up:

C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe application found.

Message was edited by: my4loves3 on 4/12/10 12:03:15 PM CDT
0 Kudos
my4loves3
Level 7

Please someone Help!!!!!

0 Kudos
Dinz
Level 16

I would suggest you to contact mcafee technical support chat available at useful link at the top of this page, they will be able to diagnose the issue and help you on the same.

Thanks,

Dinesh K

0 Kudos