cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

True Key

Hi, i registered for True key long time ago

and i forgot the master pw

now, when i want to reset it, the site ask me for a trusted device , but the device from

earlier doesn`t exist any more

So what can i do to get my account back ?

king regards Daniel

1 Reply
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 2

Re: True Key

Hello @libergreek 

Trusted Device is mandatory to reset the Master Password. Since you don't have a Trusted Device, below are the 2 options that you currently have.

1. Proceed with creating a new True Key account using a new email address - This is the easiest and the quickest option that you have.

2. You can request your current account to be deleted and then create an account using the same email address - This would mean that you will lose the saved logins in True Key, if any.

I would suggest you to use the 1st option because you won't be able to retrieve your saved login info in both the above options. Also if you remember the Master Password of the current account at a later time, you can use it to login into your current True Key account.

Regards
Farhan

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community