Hi my issue mirros the issue explained in these 2 other topics:
Neither offer a solution and are months old.
Basically the traffic monitor is saying last month my outgoing traffic was 87,284.63GB which is just extremely ridiculous to even being close to reliable, I use to check my traffic often with Suite 9 and I never once had it display something so off. I don't leave torrents running or anything like that, but I'm pretty sure even if I did it would be physically impossible for my internet provider to even support that kind of traffic.
Scans of my computer says it's clean, doubting it's a virus, based on the other 2 threads it seems to be a bug so any update on this bug or possible steps for me to attempt to resolve it would be helpful. I'm running Windows Vista 64bit with all the latest Windows updates.
I know seen that 1 . I am running the next version in beta and I just checked it and its values seem correct.
I suggest best to wait for the upgrade ( should be soonish) as I do not see them fixing this as it is a non critical issue. I will mention it to the mcafee techs though to see if they know of it being bug reported.
I have no issue with McAfee Traffic Monitor and it give almost accurate data (some differenceis KBs) than my paid Traffic Analyzer
My McAfee SecurityCenter version is 10.5 (Build 10.5.227) and McAfee Personal Firewall version is 11.5 (Build 11.5.141) and DAT version 6286.
OK thanks the 10.5 version appears to have a bug for some users. I have seen this issue myself prior to updating to the beta so it is around but I feel low importance so as 11.0 is fixed best to wait for this.
Thank you for the update and I can see that in my virtual machine, McAfee beta showing correct value on my virtual machine.
No problem the beta is interesting it has several improvements we have been after for years but still short of a few we still want.