cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gregmontoya
Level 7

Re: Total Protection will not set up

Well, the 12th is here and it still will not activate. Got another anti virus to run just fine this morning, going to call them again to see if they can fix the problem, if not then Im getting my money back.

0 Kudos
exbrit
Level 21

Selvan should be posting back soon.   However if you want to move on that's your prerogative of course.

0 Kudos

Gregmontoya,

I saw from my records that you have installed McAfee product on 5 computers which is higher than the 4 licences that you have purchased. Log in to home.mcafee.com and deactivate the inactive PC's for the subscriptions to work fine.

Post here if you need assistance doing this.

Regards

Message was edited by: pc_selvan on 9/17/13 12:11:48 PM CDT
0 Kudos
gregmontoya
Level 7

Thats kind of odd. didn't know I had that many computers! lol. I will check it out. Thank you

0 Kudos
exbrit
Level 21

gregmontoya wrote:

Thats kind of odd. didn't know I had that many computers! lol. I will check it out. Thank you

If there's a discrepancy that you can't correct yourself, call Customer Service.  Hopefully they can fix it.  See the link under 'Useful Links' at the top of this page.

0 Kudos
gregmontoya
Level 7

Im going to have to call em, i cant even access my acct. Honestly dont remember ever installing it on any other computer, though one of my former emploees may have a few years ago. He use to do all the computer stuff.

0 Kudos
exbrit
Level 21

OK good luck.  Let's hope they fix and this problem as well.

0 Kudos