cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Quatrofan
Level 7

Total Protection Licencing

I bought 3 licences Total Protection in 2009 and was very satisfied with the product. Did renew last month and installed TP on my 3 computers but olny one have a right e-mail address and subscription date. I made everything by the book but still getting worng subscription at My account and on the product. Dispite that TP is working OK so far but I'm not sure if this will work for me the whole year I paid for. I've also tried to get e-mail support but there is no way to send an e-mail to them (can't verify e-mail address).

Right now I'm pretty much dissapointed with McAfee because for my money I expect much better support. Besides that their main partner in Croatia (Sagena) was not helpfull at all even I bought licenes from them in 2009.

Thank you

0 Kudos
5 Replies
k3tg
Level 14

Re: Total Protection Licencing

You probably will have to contact McAfee Customer service for your country and have them sort it out. I belieive you can get their phone number under Useful Links at the top of this page.

0 Kudos
Quatrofan
Level 7

Croatia is not listed .

0 Kudos
exbrit
Level 21

Yes, you need to deal with Customer Service regarding this issue.  As Croatia isn't listed you may not have noticed the link I've highlighted in the attached picture.  Click it to enlarge.

The URL is: http://service.mcafee.com/faq/country.html

Capture.JPG

You can either phone them long distance... or use online chat with any country you choose.

0 Kudos
Quatrofan
Level 7

Thank you, will make a call on Monday

Happy Easter!

0 Kudos
exbrit
Level 21

Happy Easter to you too. ;-)

0 Kudos