Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
terrye
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 41 of 44

Re: Single file scan

As per McAfee tech support, only McAfee has v 11.6 now, they will update their partners (inc AT&T) at a later date...could not tell me a date.

Reliable Contributor Peacekeeper
Reliable Contributor
Message 42 of 44

The other way to get a fix for this is to uninstal the AT&T version and join the beta testing team. The 2012 beta is stable on the 12 versions and about to be updated to 12.1. You can stay on beta till AT&T catchs up.

This is you are desperate to fix this now....

Issue is finally resolved.  My version was purchased from the McAfee website.  Basically it was solved by version 11.6.  For the longest time, 11.6 was available but tech support could not properly get my system to install the new version.  I'm guessing they finally figured out what was wrong because they released a new version of MCPR that finally properly removed the old version and allowed me to install the new version.

Reliable Contributor Peacekeeper
Reliable Contributor
Message 44 of 44

Good to see sorry you had to wait but all fine now I assume.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community