cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
osport
Level 7

Security Center doesn't open

When I try to open the Security Center on the new version, only appears the M Icon and it closes without open the platform. I have 2 more PCs with the same problem. Some idea about what is going on?

0 Kudos
7 Replies
catdaddy
Level 20

Re: Security Center doesn't open

Discussion successfully moved from Consumer to General Discussion

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

Have you attempted to reboot? Also try using Self Help - McAfee Virtual Technician to see if it detects any problems and tries to fix them.

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos

i have the exactly same issue, on multiple machines. The logo appears but nothing happens, this is after the last update that got installed today on the 23-06-2017.

I am running windows 10 on all machines, latest update.

0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

What Version/Build are you running?  If you can check of course. I would recommend contacting  Technical Support  If needed you can save your Service Request number and escalate it to Tier 2.5.

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos

Hi

16.0.0 as stated in my control panel as i cannot open the application. i have one that is freshly installed and one that was updated, same issue.

update: i tried the "search for updates" and it have helped somehow. weird to update twice, but it worked.

0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

Sometimes that actually occurs. So are you saying you can open your McAfee Security Center now?

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos

yes, i can open it now. i will try the same on my other machines.

weird bug, but yeah... thanks for the fast reply, and have a good evening

0 Kudos