cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bobby02
Level 7

Retail Card? Tech Depot

So I just got a new Laptop on May 7.

I am curious about Tech depot services, is there a membership card etc.? whereas membership allows the cunsumer to get his pc secured or fixed without extra charge or how does that work (in store)?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
exbrit
Level 21

Re: Retail Card? Tech Depot

Regular McAfee Support is free of charge but they do offer premium (paid) services optionally.   If your are looking online by searching the term "mcafee support" be very careful as there are plenty of rip-off artists posing as technicians.

Go here and scroll down to see Contact Support on the left - http://mvt.mcafee.com/

0 Kudos
bobby02
Level 7

okay thanks.....

Also, you know how some stores like my local fedex has a Mcafee tech-support desk, that is what im curious about do they offer membership for in-store repairs or do you have to pay every time for tune-ups, virus checks etc.?

thanks

0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

For additional services beyond your 24/7 (Free Support) you can subscribe to Techmaster Services for a fee.

Technical Support  .

I might add that the features provided with your subscription have Virus Detection/Protection and optimisers . Virus Scan/Quick Clean/Vulnerability Scanner.

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

Successfully moved from Home User Assistance to General Discussion > Discussions

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos