Level 8
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 6

Request refund

Jump to solution

Hi

I am indika from srilanka 

Yesterday i had a unexpected annual renewal of mcAfee that i didn't aware of

I request for refund online and got service request no 2938421826 and i tried call support no 1-866-622-3911 but it's not reachable now there is no one to reach out and help me on thise  issue 

Now i am waiting for my refund and want cancele my membership 

Please look into matter and letme konw

Thanks 

Indika

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Madhan
Message 2 of 6

Re: Request refund

Jump to solution

Hello @Banuka 

Auto Renewal is a feature that helps renew your subscription automatically ensuring you are protected continuously. 

We are sorry to inform that there is no option to process refund through Community. Please access the below link to get in touch with a support technician and your issue/query will be addressed.

McAfee Support

Regards,
Madhan M

View solution in original post

Madhan
Message 4 of 6

Jump to solution

Hello @Banuka 

I didn't receive private message on this query. I'll send you a private message to help further on this query. Please check and respond.

Regards,
Madhan M 

5 Replies
Madhan
Message 2 of 6

Jump to solution

Hello @Banuka 

Auto Renewal is a feature that helps renew your subscription automatically ensuring you are protected continuously. 

We are sorry to inform that there is no option to process refund through Community. Please access the below link to get in touch with a support technician and your issue/query will be addressed.

McAfee Support

Regards,
Madhan M

Banuka
Level 8
Message 3 of 6

Jump to solution

Dear team

I already reply you are in the massage but not respond or feedback either any call from you until now solve this issue 

Please give me solution for this matter.call customer service who literally unreachable 

Thank you

Madhan
Message 4 of 6

Jump to solution

Hello @Banuka 

I didn't receive private message on this query. I'll send you a private message to help further on this query. Please check and respond.

Regards,
Madhan M 

Banuka
Level 8
Message 5 of 6

Jump to solution

Dear team

I can't send private massag because now my situation  i am onboard ..can't contact any call.. so please give  a another solution for my request refund 

Waiting for good news 

Thank you

Madhan
Message 6 of 6

Jump to solution

Hello @Banuka 

Please do not post your phone number or any other confidential info on the Forum since its visible to everyone. Since you are unable to send private messages, please use the below link to get in touch with a chat support.

McAfee Support

Regards,
Madhan M

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community