cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Renew my McAfee total protection

Jump to solution

Hi everybody,

I am currently using McAfee Total protection (it came with my PC) for several years now. My licence ends on 2th of March 2020. I can buy a new McAfee Total Protection on line for a good price (€11,04 - 3PC 1 year) on a Dutch site. Must I remove my current program and then install the new program? The new McAfee comes as a download.

Kind regards

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager
Community Manager
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 2

Re: Renew my McAfee total protection

Jump to solution

Hello @denouwe 

I'm glad to hear that you would like to renew McAfee Total Protection. 

May I know are you renewing from McAfee Site? or from a third party site?. We recommend customers to purchase or renew from McAfee site. If you find any price variations or if third party sells you for a good price, you can contact our Support, so that our representative can help you renew for a good price. The support number is 02 0504 0586

If you renew the same subscription, you don't have to reinstall. The product should get updated automatically.

If you are purchasing a different subscription, you can run a McAfee tool, so that the product will get updated with right subscription on the computer.

The complete information is listed in this McAfee Article.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Regards,
Madhan M

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the Accepted Solution and give Kudos if appropriate

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Community Manager
Community Manager
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 2

Re: Renew my McAfee total protection

Jump to solution

Hello @denouwe 

I'm glad to hear that you would like to renew McAfee Total Protection. 

May I know are you renewing from McAfee Site? or from a third party site?. We recommend customers to purchase or renew from McAfee site. If you find any price variations or if third party sells you for a good price, you can contact our Support, so that our representative can help you renew for a good price. The support number is 02 0504 0586

If you renew the same subscription, you don't have to reinstall. The product should get updated automatically.

If you are purchasing a different subscription, you can run a McAfee tool, so that the product will get updated with right subscription on the computer.

The complete information is listed in this McAfee Article.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Regards,
Madhan M

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the Accepted Solution and give Kudos if appropriate

View solution in original post

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community