cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renew McAfee Security Center through Paypal

Jump to solution

Hi,

I am having a problem with renewing my subscription of McAfee Security Center. It came installed with my laptop and it's due to expire on 24 November, 2012. When I click on renew, it straight takes me to this link (removed because it sets wrong cookies for others) where I need to pay INR 1399 (Indian Rupees). Here, there are two options wherein I can choose either Visa or Mastercard. Unfortunately, I do not have credit cards. So, I called up McAfee to find out whether there is any other mode of paying. The lady on the other side said that I can pay through Paypal also. But I cannot find any option of paying through Paypal on that page.

If anybody can direct me where I can renew my subscription thriugh Paypal?

Message was edited by: Ex_Brit on 13/11/12 1:17:39 EST PM
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Renew McAfee Security Center through Paypal

Jump to solution

You'd have to speak to them again and specify you are in India and a Dell customer.

The correct phone numbers for India are shown here:  http://service.mcafee.com/faq/country.html

We have no access to that side of things from the forums, sorry.

Message was edited by: Ex_Brit on 13/11/12 1:16:09 EST PM

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Highlighted

Jump to solution

You'd have to speak to them again and specify you are in India and a Dell customer.

The correct phone numbers for India are shown here:  http://service.mcafee.com/faq/country.html

We have no access to that side of things from the forums, sorry.

Message was edited by: Ex_Brit on 13/11/12 1:16:09 EST PM

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Jump to solution

I removed the link as it has now locked me into Dell McAfee and I can't get out of it.  I don't want that to happen to others.

Highlighted

Jump to solution

I have talked about this matter and they said that they have removed the Paypal option and now I have to ask Dell people for renewal.

Thanks.

Highlighted

Jump to solution

OK, good luck 😉

Highlighted

Jump to solution

Finally I had to use my brother-in-law's credit card. This sucks, though.

Highlighted

Jump to solution

Sorry I couldn't give you a more positive answer.  Anyway you sorted it out one way.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community