cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remotely hacking a webcam

Jump to solution

Last day at office there was an incident. As soon as I entered my cabin the webcam was on but the PC wasn't. I am really convinced that the PC was hacked and someone is accessing the cam remotely. The tech team checked out and said there was nothing. And they told we can call a cyber security firm for further checks, if necessary. Should I do this? Or is there any way to know if my system is hacked?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Remotely hacking a webcam

Jump to solution

@lindsayms123

If the PC is OFF there are no possibilities of hacking it. Please follow our article which will help you to check your computer whether it is secured.

Regards
Siva

1 Reply

Re: Remotely hacking a webcam

Jump to solution

@lindsayms123

If the PC is OFF there are no possibilities of hacking it. Please follow our article which will help you to check your computer whether it is secured.

Regards
Siva

McAfee Support Mobile App Available
With the new McAfee Support Mobile App you’ll be able to update, close, and view service requests on your mobile device. The app will also notify you when one of our technical support engineers update a service request. Download the Android version from Google Play and the iOS version from the Apple App Store today!