cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Hi,

I emailed the consumer email to request a refund on 12/01/2020 to which I have not had a response.

I have rang up & been told to email a request to get a direct debt form to get an refund.

I have rang up to chase this form I was told they can’t send me the form whilst on the phone only a email will send me out the paperwork work to get my refund.

I still have not had a response to my email on 12/01/2020 I feel like I am not getting the help I need to get this problem resolved. 
what can I do?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Refund

Jump to solution

Hi @Shel987 

Our sincere apologies for all the trouble you went through. We will make sure this won't be happen in future.

If you are willing to sign up for McAfee or any other assistance, please feel free to contact our McAfee Support

Regards,
Sudhakar K

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Highlighted

Jump to solution
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Hi I appreciate your response but like I have already said in my post I have already rang & emailed to link you have sent to no response.

I still need the the paperwork sent to me by mcafee to start the refund process. To which I  can’t get any of the staff to send me.

Highlighted

Jump to solution

Hi @Shel987 

We have send a private message, please check and update us through the private message.

Jump to solution

Hi,

I have rang back up this afternoon I refuse to leave the phone call until they helped me.

I think I have now got the refund in process now it was hard work to get to this point.They could’ve sorted it out a lot easier & stress free if they had tried.

but thank you for contacting me.

Highlighted

Jump to solution

Hi @Shel987 

Our sincere apologies for all the trouble you went through. We will make sure this won't be happen in future.

If you are willing to sign up for McAfee or any other assistance, please feel free to contact our McAfee Support

Regards,
Sudhakar K

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.

View solution in original post

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community