Level 8
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 11

Hi,
I have submitted several notifications:
1.Service Request #: 2442875755; Date: 05/01/2018 23:58:16
2.Service Request #: 2444165452; Date: 05/04/2018 09:47:26
3.Service Request #: 2465557422; Date: 06/18/2018 05:59:26
in connection with a request for a refund.
I want you to repay my money as soon as possible.
When will you answer ???
   Best regards,

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Refund

Jump to solution

Refunds are generally processed through phone suport as it requires validation.Please contact 0800 028 7581 for further support.

Siddhartha.R                                                                                                                                                   

Was my reply helpful? If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Level 8
Message 8 of 11

Jump to solution

Hello,

I just saw the money in my account.
Finally it resolved, thanks @siddharth_r for support and help.
Case closed.

10 Replies
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Refunds are generally processed through phone suport as it requires validation.Please contact 0800 028 7581 for further support.

Siddhartha.R                                                                                                                                                   

Was my reply helpful? If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

Highlighted
Level 8
Message 3 of 11

Jump to solution

Hello,
Thank you for the question, nothing has been solved.
I was called from the phone number +1 866-622-3911, I did not understand too well (I do not know very well English) what the operator said if he returned my money.
I'm looking forward to receiving an e-mah who will give me money.
   Best regards,

Highlighted
Level 8
Message 4 of 11

Jump to solution

Hello.
I've sent multiple refund requests that have been automatically withdrawn from my account for which I did not agree. I have not used McAfee security products for too long.
Why do I have to waste my time talking on the phone in England, when it is clear, I want you to return my money.

I am very unhappy with McAfee, that it does not solve complaints about returning money.
Ps-I can not speak English in the phone. Do not call me anymore from UK (England)
     -Send me an email so I can answer you.
   Regards,

Highlighted

Jump to solution

@dimadan

I have sent a PM.  please reply back

Siddhartha.R

Highlighted
Level 8
Message 6 of 11

Jump to solution

Hi,

I received the message and thank you that my request for money will be resolved soon.
We received the following answer:
As you requested, a refund in the amount of 118.99 (USD) for your purchase of McAfee LiveSafe has been processed. The confirmation number for the refund is xxxxxxxxxxxxx. Be aware, it may take between 5 to 10 business days for the credit card or other electronic reimbursement to be completed. Please allow up to 3 weeks for refunds by check. ,,

Best regards,

Highlighted

Jump to solution

@dimadan

Thank you for the update.

Highlighted
Level 8
Message 8 of 11

Jump to solution

Hello,

I just saw the money in my account.
Finally it resolved, thanks @siddharth_r for support and help.
Case closed.

Highlighted

Jump to solution

I'm sorry to prolong this thread, but I am in a very similar situation and I would also like to get a refund please.

Highlighted

Jump to solution

I too want to extend this discussion regarding refunds. I have now submitted 3 service requests asking for a refund but also contacted my credit card company as McAfee took a payment even though my card had expired. The credit card company have said they will raise a dispute with McAfee.

There are a couple of points to make here:

1. It should be possible for a customer to track, update and close Service Requests when they are logged into their account
  2. McAffee should not be able to take payment if the credit card details have expired
  3. McAfee need to sort the repayment process and be a bit more professional

Shame really as they seem to have worked hard to protect customers from attach but have forgotten the importance of customer service.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community