Did you mean: 
EddyLim
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 4

Refund request auto renewal

Jump to solution

Hi,

i have requested refund from the system, with this provided service number 1-69667631.

I was given phone number 18038529716 to contact, but i can't managed the call. either the call not responding, or not accessible. I'm calling from Indonesia.

Could you please share how i can proceed further with the refund with this issue?

thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Magesh
Message 2 of 4

Re: Refund request auto renewal

Jump to solution

Hi @EddyLim 

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused as there is no possible option to process refund through community. 

I have sent a private message to you. Please respond with the details to help you process your refund request.

Thanks,

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Magesh
Message 2 of 4

Jump to solution

Hi @EddyLim 

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused as there is no possible option to process refund through community. 

I have sent a private message to you. Please respond with the details to help you process your refund request.

Thanks,

View solution in original post

Magesh
Message 3 of 4

Jump to solution

Hi @EddyLim 

As per your request refund has been processed. 

Jump to solution

@Magesh wrote:

Hi @EddyLim DGCustomerFirst

Thanks,

Thank you! This was a big help.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community