cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Refund on subscription

Jump to solution

Hello, 

I have purchased subscription for a year last year, I had no idea about auto renewal. I was unpleasantly surprised because I had no intention to continue.
So I filled a request for refund. I recieved email with service number with further instruction to call number 866 622 3911. Unfortunately this number is not working in Czech Republic.

Than I tried consumer support. I have filled the request assistance for help with recent servis request. But it's impossible to connect. This is the answer I'm recieving all over again. "Unable to access necessary services or information for this Service Request. Please create a new Service Request or try again later."
I don't know what to do next. Could someone please help me?
Thank you. Katarina
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Refund on subscription

Jump to solution

HI @Pecovak,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

We were able to locate your account details and do see the charge. I will help you refunding the amount. I have sent you a private message requesting details for verification. Please reply to my message and I will help you further with the refund.

Regards,

Karthikeyan J

View solution in original post

Jump to solution

Once again, thank you Karthikeyan J  for your quick response and help. 

Katarina

3 Replies
Highlighted

Jump to solution

HI @Pecovak,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

We were able to locate your account details and do see the charge. I will help you refunding the amount. I have sent you a private message requesting details for verification. Please reply to my message and I will help you further with the refund.

Regards,

Karthikeyan J

Jump to solution

Once again, thank you Karthikeyan J  for your quick response and help. 

Katarina

Highlighted

Jump to solution

You are most Welcome Katarina 🙂

Regards,

Karthikeyan J

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community