cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Refund on subscription

Jump to solution

I am from Greece. a year ago when i bought my first subscription i didnt know there was an auto renewal featured in on status by the company, without even notifying you.

on the 1st of December they renewed my subscription, but not on the basic level i was, on the family package of 10 pc!!!!!!

i was charged 99.95 euros. imagine that it was black Friday period and on the same day i could buy this product for almost 25 euros.

i tried to contact through email to cancel my subscription. Right now i have 6 service number requests of course with no answer. i tried to call the telephone center on the specific number i was given. for some magical and convenient reason, option 3 which is for refund is not working. imagine pressing the number and nothing happens. as if the prerecorder number is only for show ff.

i have even send through messenger a request for help, with of course no response.

i dont know if i take legal actions through EU's services will help to be noticed and get some service.

for such a company the smell of scam is not acceptable. 

it would be helpful to get some help. i dont trust their telephone center anymore. i need everything written to be safe that i will get my money back.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 3 of 3

Re: Refund on subscription

Jump to solution

Hello @ChristosZik 

We have contacted you privately due to nature of this incident and helped you with a refund. 

Please contact our Support for any help with McAfee products in future.

Regards,
Madhan M

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Message 2 of 3

Jump to solution

Hello @ChristosZik 

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We have sent you a private message. Please check and respond.

Regards,
Madhan M

Highlighted
Message 3 of 3

Jump to solution

Hello @ChristosZik 

We have contacted you privately due to nature of this incident and helped you with a refund. 

Please contact our Support for any help with McAfee products in future.

Regards,
Madhan M

View solution in original post

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community