Did you mean: 
Rahmadi
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 4

Refund Request from Indonesia

Jump to solution

Dear McAfee Team,

Hi, I have the same problem with refund too. I want to cancel my subscription cause I didn't know that its an auto renewal.

I live in Indonesia but they asked me to called support number 18038529716  which is not available for my country, I am already tried to write an email to McAfee but, it seems wont get any reply. So currently I have no way to contact McAfee directly.

Your Cancelation & Refund Policy states that "If you purchased a subscription of one year or longer and you are not satisfied with your McAfee software, you can request a full refund within 60 days of this renewal notice".

Here is the invoice number of the purchase : CS2701776721, and this is also my service request number: 2926253452.

Please help me with kindly provide your support for this issue. Thank you so much.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Allwyn_GI
Message 2 of 4

Re: Refund Request from Indonesia

Jump to solution

Hi @Rahmadi,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Due to the nature of this issue. I have sent you a personal message. Kindly check and respond to it.

Regards,

Allwyn I

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Allwyn_GI
Message 2 of 4

Jump to solution

Hi @Rahmadi,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Due to the nature of this issue. I have sent you a personal message. Kindly check and respond to it.

Regards,

Allwyn I

View solution in original post

Rahmadi
Level 7
Message 3 of 4

Jump to solution

Hi allwyn, i can’t find your personal message or email. What is the solution for my request? What can i do for itu? Thank you for your help allwyn 

Devi
Level 7
Message 4 of 4

Jump to solution

Hi I am also facing the same situation here. Service Request 2935645139 and can not contact any number mentioned at email.

Please kindly assist ASAP as it so annoying and difficult to even get a refund.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community