cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund-Auto renewal

Jump to solution

Dear McAfee support.

I have purchased a McAfee product three years ago for my laptop. Now I am not using my laptop. Recently, it is auto-renewed for the same product. The amount charged is Rs. 5958 Indian rupees (80 dollars) for just one year (earlier it was for 3 years for the same amount). I tried for refund request by generating the service numbers: The number you have provide is 180030002454 not working any time in a given day. Calling to this number wasting my time. According to your company policy Auto-renewals are refunded within 60 days of request. I am requesting you to refund my money. Please do not give any numbers or page to visit. All numbers you have provided are not working. In case if you failed to do, I definitely make sure that you will not get any future subscriptions from my Institute. 

Sincerely

Mallikarjun

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 7 of 7

Re: Refund-Auto renewal

Jump to solution

Hello @mallikarjun_nit 

We have contacted you and processed refund. If you are willing to use or any help with McAfee products in future, please contact us through Community or Support,We would be more than happy to help you out.

Regards,
Madhan M

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Highlighted
Message 2 of 7

Jump to solution

Hello @mallikarjun_nit 

We are so sorry for the inconvenience caused. Auto Renewal is a feature that helps renew your subscription automatically ensuring that all your devices are protected. Please find the below article that has more information about Auto Renewal.

https://community.mcafee.com/t5/Documents/McAfee-Auto-Renewal-Refund/ta-p/548293

We are sorry that there is no option to provide a refund through Community. Please call the below Support number[India] where you can connect to one of our Support directly and your issue will be addressed.

000 800 050 2090

Please let us know once your issue is resolved.

Regards,
Madhan M

Highlighted

Jump to solution

Dear Madan,

Thank  you for the reply. When I called to the number you have provided (0 800 050 2090) Saying wrong number. Please provide an email or valid phone number which I can communicate to resolve my problem. 

Sincerely

Mallikarjun

Highlighted
Message 4 of 7

Jump to solution

Hello @mallikarjun_nit 

Please let us know the country you are located.

Meanwhile, we request you to contact our Support by accessing the below link for Refund,

McAfee Support

Regards,
Madhan M

Highlighted

Jump to solution
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Dear Madan,

I am from India. I have tried already by the link you have provided and generated many service requests. The number to call does not work any time. Can you suggest me the other methods for cancel Auto-renewal. My email ID: **personal information omitted**

Sincerely,

Mallikarjun 

Highlighted
Message 7 of 7

Jump to solution

Hello @mallikarjun_nit 

We have contacted you and processed refund. If you are willing to use or any help with McAfee products in future, please contact us through Community or Support,We would be more than happy to help you out.

Regards,
Madhan M

View solution in original post

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community