cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Refund - Auto Renewal

Jump to solution

This is the second time that I'm writing you, first time was 2 weeks ago and I didn't get any help! I need this to be resolved asap! I can't call since I'm not from US, I'm from Serbia and I can't  reach you, if you have any email address that I can write, it would be great. 

My previous email:

have 2 tickets opened with the mistake. I'm wondering how long it takes to get the refund since i didn't want to renew it. Auto-renewal was off and still somehow was charged. My card is expiring in Nov. and I hope money will be asap on my account since I will not use it any more! Tickets: SR-2848389864 and SR-2838608329. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 5 of 14

Re: Refund - Auto Renewal

Jump to solution

Hi @Stefanijak 

We have processed you refund request and will be reflected in your account. 

Please feel free to contact us through Community or Support for any assistance with McAfee in future.

Regards

Magesh J

View solution in original post

13 Replies
Highlighted
Message 2 of 14

Jump to solution

Hi @Stefanijak 

Sorry for the inconvenience. We kindly ask you to access the link below which has information on automatic renewal and also how to get a refund.

McAfee Auto Renewal

We hope your problem will be resolved soon. You can also contact the McAfee Chat team at
link below to help with your refund issues. Ensure you have your order ID or registered email address.

McAfee Support

Regards

Magesh J

Highlighted

Jump to solution

Hello @Magesh this is not helpful since i did this already and I haven't heard anything from the previous guy that I was chatting with! This is so irresponsible, I'm having problems with your customer service since the day the system charged me.  I just want money back to my account 

Highlighted
Message 4 of 14

Jump to solution

Hi @Stefanijak 

We apologize for the inconvenience as there is no option to provide refund through community. I will contact you privately.

Regards

Magesh J

Highlighted
Message 5 of 14

Jump to solution

Hi @Stefanijak 

We have processed you refund request and will be reflected in your account. 

Please feel free to contact us through Community or Support for any assistance with McAfee in future.

Regards

Magesh J

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Jump to solution

Hello @Magesh money is back to my account.

Thank you

Highlighted
Level 7
Message 7 of 14

Jump to solution

I also have the same problem, I have been trying to contact customer support for over a month now, and I get a telephone number I cannot use from Thailand. At present I have paid for cover for five devices and only use one. Is there a customer support e-mail or chat service I can use? The robotic customer service is worse than useless when inquiring about this, I need to speak with a real person for a change. 

Highlighted

Jump to solution

Hi, ok so you need to reply to their mail and tell them that you can't call form Thailand and they will call you. But first they will send you a private message, so you can send them a contact #. At first I couldn't see the private message, the reason was that I was using my phone, you need to check private msg from the laptop or computer and then they'll call you when you give them all info. Hope that was helpful! Xx

Highlighted
Level 7
Message 9 of 14

Jump to solution

They sent me this customer service number on the 21st October  - SR-2851877774 through a no reply e-mail address, and with an American toll free number which I cannot access from Thailand. Apart from this forum there is no way I can contact customer service. It looks like unless we reside in the USA or Europe, we have no customer support.

Highlighted

Jump to solution

Did you go to

Call McAfee support

Choose Thailand english and fill in details. Does that give you a local call number?

If not a mod should popin here and message you and assist

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community