cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
crasin111
Level 7

Radial Point

Before attempting to upgrade from Vista to Windows 7, I uninstalled McAfee Total Protection as advised by tech support.  While installing Windows 7, I saw that it did not include Windows Mail and a few other things that I use and like.  I decided to forget about upgrading and carry on using Vista.  When I re-downloaded McAfee Total Protection I was advised that there was a non-compatable program (Radial Point) I would have to remove before proceeding.  I have thoroughly searched my system and cannot find any reference to this Program - nor have I ever been advised to remove it (if, as I doubt I, ever had it) previously - I have been using McAfee products for several years now.  I went ahead and downloaded McAfee Total Protection - ignoring the warning about Radial Point.  Am I missing something?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
exbrit
Level 21

Re: Radial Point

It's been about a year since someone posted exactly the same thing...

Try http://kb.freedom.net/index.php?ToDo=view&Frame=1&questId=493&catId=13

Which  leads to http://kb.freedom.net/index.php?ToDo=view&Frame=1&questId=53&catId=13

There's a removal tool on that first page.

Message was edited by: Ex_Brit on 08/06/10 7:01:20 EDT PM
0 Kudos
mdnightsky
Level 7

I am having the exact same problem on windows vista - I don't have any other anti virus software installed, I have never used anything from at&t, I have tried the uninstall program listed above 5 times and even downloaded other uninstall software to no availe - what's wrong???

0 Kudos
exbrit
Level 21

I've altered your user name to conceal your email address for security reasons.  You will have to log in again as mdnightsky.

I'm lost for any further explanations I'm afraid.  This is an old thread and I only found the previous things from a web search.

Perhaps you should contact Technical Support Chat via Useful Links at the top of this page.

0 Kudos