Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kosher
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 2

Problem with uninstalling McAfee Internet Security

Hello, i have McAfee for free trial with my Asus Ultrabook Windows 7 installation.

It brings me alot of problems after i try to uninstall Mcafee when the free trial ends. It somehow brokes my gadgets to be transparrent and not working and after that i have my windows explorer not working properly and restarting when i use my right mouse key on any icon. Then i need to reinstall my Windows 7 because its totally broken and then it happens again. Today it happened again for the third time, after uninstalling the Mcafee but this time i managed to do system restore. I cant uninstall it properly to use some other antivirus software bacause it gonna broke my windows 7 again and again ! The reson is that i dont like Mcafee for sure now after these problems. Anyone else with the same situation? Any advises?

1 Reply
Reliable Contributor exbrit
Reliable Contributor
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 2

Re: Problem with uninstalling McAfee Internet Security

This should not happen unless there is some other underlying problem.

I suggest you contact Technical Support to have it examined properly.  It's free and available via Useful Links at the top of this pagr.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community