cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with GoGoAnime getting the warning screen

Hi;

Can anyone tell me why GoGoanime has the warning screen keep poping up? Can anyone tell me how to fix this issue?

7 Replies

Re: Problem with GoGoAnime getting the warning screen

Is there anyone I can ask about this? How do I do that? Can I please get some sort of respons?

Reliable Contributor Peacekeeper
Reliable Contributor
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 3 of 8

Can you post an example of the warning screen. At this time I am only guessing what it looks like so a pic would assist.

Ok here is what it looks like:

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPsX4pzi8jZwuTgE_5ZWqHJmYkLMHWysjsy3aObToy0lMZ-RXStQ

And thankyou for your response and attempt to help.

Here is an even better picture of the warning sign that I got off the internet. In the site address it shows that GoGoAnime is being blocked.

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=95284&d=1351257154

Message was edited by: southdakotaboy on 11/28/12 5:33:19 AM CST

Message was edited by: southdakotaboy on 11/28/12 5:59:38 AM CST

Message was edited by: southdakotaboy on 11/28/12 6:01:24 AM CST
Reliable Contributor
Message 5 of 8

Ok the link above shows a redirect though

http://www.gogoanime.com/category/anime-movies shows red as well. Is that the site you are trying to access?

If you feel it is not  correct and a false detection you can contact support@siteadvisor and ask that they review it. This is better coming from the site owner so maybe contact them.

First off thank you for the help.

In answer to your question, I was just trying to get to GoGoAnime's home page not the movie section.

Next is that when I tried Google to look for away to contact GoGoAnime to tell them the only way I found to contact them was also being blocked Lastly how do I contact support@siteadvisor Is there someone specific that I should send my message to that would helped quicker or do I just kind of randomly throw it out there for the staff to get to when they can?

Again thanks for the help.

Reliable Contributor
Message 7 of 8

Sorry it is support@siteadvisor.com

Yes just email it and ask for a review

Hey, brother

if you're getting this issue you have to disable your antivirus for during watching movies at gogoanime other your try it at online for free. You know guys I found a huge list of gogoanime alternative website unofficial website and Yeah it's all working good well streaming you must try.

Just goto the buzzcnn website and check on gogoanime link also scroll the cursor at the end you'll the list of alternatives too...

Thanks 

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community