cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
truffle
Level 9

Problem after 16.0.2 update

Jump to solution

I just got the 16.0.2 today (8/17/2017).  Now when I "hit" the "check the update" button, it does a large download and appears to be updating (at least trying), but nothing changes.   All the modules now say say 8/17/2017 update date except Virus Scan, which still says 7/25/2017.  Also engine creation date on Virus Scan is still at 8/16/2017.  This always updates once per day.  I ran the virtual technician - No problem found.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
truffle
Level 9

Re: Problem after 16.0.2 update

Jump to solution

The problem is now gone.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
quiltgirl
Level 7

Jump to solution

I noticed a similar problem today.   I have been on 16.0.2 for a few days now.  Normally the vscan engine updates daily, but it did not today.  So I did a manual update.  It updated but skipped a number.  On 8/16 it was engine version 3075.   But after the manual update, it was version 3077.   It usually only increments by 1 every day.  I did this on two PCs, running Windows 7.

catdaddy
Level 20

Jump to solution

Generally the engine creation date/engine version changes on a daily basis. There are occasions that it may flucuate (Like today). As I also manually updated to 3077. In addition if you notice my last (update) was 7/14/2017. The engine version is now as mentioned 3077.

Capture.PNG

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
truffle
Level 9

Jump to solution

The problem is now gone.

0 Kudos