cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notable article from Brian Krebs on Security (KrebsonSecurity)

I personally use Internet Explorer 11,as my default (Browser). Although many with their own discretion choose to utilize Either Chrome/Firefox. Having said this....I can respect any user choice/preference. With all the issues with Firefox/Chrome Browsers, especially with continuously problems with (Add-ons/extentions, Which I never experience with Internet Explore 11. I sincerely hope that Internet Explorer 11, does not adapt to the expediated habit of updating it,s version too frequently.

For by doing so, stands the chance of re-occurring problems as the other above Mentioned.

For example, here is a article by Brian Krebs on security:Bugzilla Zero-Day Exposes Zero-Day Bugs — Krebs on Security

Regards,

Catdaddy

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
7 Replies

Re: Noteable article from (Brianscreb onsecurity)

Typo: Briankrebsonsecurity

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer

Re: Noteable article from (Brianscreb onsecurity)

Here's a good article on the topic - I have not verified their stats or methodology though. (they do make pretty graphs).

A look at vulnerabilities in the 5 most popular browsers - Secunia Vulnerability Review 2014

Re: Notable article from Brian Krebs on Security (KrebsonSecurity)

exbrit
Level 21
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 5 of 8

Edit for spellcheck

Header duly amended.  The Edit button should have appeared for you too CD.  (at right side for a thread)

Duly noted....My BAD....Smiley Happy

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
exbrit
Level 21
Message 7 of 8

He he....;-)

exbrit
Level 21
Message 8 of 8

It should be noted that Jive, our host software, doesn't allow header editing of any but the first post.  So if one wants the corrected subject to continue on one must reply to the first post to "carry it over" so to speak.  Or reply to an edited response like I did here.